Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Hi Coffee Lovers


Welcome at Rob's Antwerp Barista Blog.
It's my intention to be your guide into the amazing world of coffee. I'll try to keep you all up to date about the Belgian and International coffee/espresso scene, starting at Hopland 46, Antwerp, Caffènation, Nation of Caffè!
As Dutch is my language by nature i probably going to switch between English and Dutch.

Soon an article about a wonderful newly arrived El Salvador SHG bean, that refueled our Caffènation House & Master Blend.
A report of my visit at the Viva Sara Roastery, Peter here i come.
Information about recent or upcoming Antwerp coffee reviews.
A freshly opened pack of Hawaiian espresso blend.
Latte Art in Antwerp.
My newest brewing toy, called Chemex.
Tips and Trick for better espresso and espresso based drinks.
And some atmosphere pics from my new Lumix cam.
C u soon,
Roberto Bergami

No comments: